[Corebotanyfaculty] Faculty retreat tomorrow -- Friday Jan 6

Bpschair bpschair at ucr.edu
Thu Jan 4 23:09:27 PST 2024

Hi all,
I’m attaching an agenda for our retreat tomorrow and a couple related documents. Sorry I didn’t get it sent earlier.  We’ll convene at 10 am.

The Botanic Gardens asks that we not park in their lot, as it is reserved for visitors to the garden.

If there is time and the search committee is ready to recommend a short list, we will vote on that.  Otherwise, we will need to meet Monday Jan 8 for a short meeting.

See you tomorrow.

Patty