[Corebotanyfaculty] Save the date: Faculty retreat Friday Jan 5

Bpschair bpschair at ucr.edu
Tue Jan 2 16:03:27 PST 2024

HI everyone,
Happy New Year!  I hope you had a wonderful relaxing holiday.
Reminder that we will have a partial day retreat this Friday at the Botanic Gardens.  Much of the day will focus on academic planning and responding to our grad program review.  I will send tentative agenda and additional details by Thursday.

We will convene around 10 am, and lunch will be provided.  For now, please RSVP here by the end of the day Wed Jan 4, so we have a head count for lunch:  https://forms.gle/Q8QgvKTigLYA85iM7

Patty