[Corebotanyfaculty] Faculty meeting Monday March 6

Bpschair bpschair at ucr.edu
Fri Mar 3 10:37:09 PST 2023

Hi all,
We will meet in Batchelor 2158 on Monday March 6 at 2 pm.  I’ll provide a zoom link for those who can’t attend in person.

Agenda:

  *   Discussion of and vote on appointment of Kerry Mauck as CFM.  File attached.
  *   Discussion of short list recommendation for Community Ecology search.  Search committee report will be provided later.
  *   Academic/strategic planning.  In light of recent retirements and Xuemei’s departure, we should begin to discuss strategies to rebuild.  We may need to continue this discussion in an extended faculty meeting - possibly spring break if enough people will be here.

If you can’t attend and want to vote on Kerry Mauck’s CFM, please complete a ballot here:  https://forms.gle/2t6QUfrCaB3LTsMQ7

Patricia Springer
Professor and Chair, Department of Botany and Plant Sciences
University of California
Riverside, CA  92521

pspringer at ucr.edu<mailto:pspringer at ucr.edu>
bpschair at ucr.edu