[Corebotanyfaculty] Faculty meeting today CANCELLED

Bpschair bpschair at ucr.edu
Mon Mar 6 09:57:33 PST 2023

Hi all,
The search committee does not have their short list recommendation yet, so we won’t meet today.  I think we need this as part of our strategic planning discussion.
Please plan to attend meetings on Mar 13 and Mar 20.

On Mar 20, we will also discuss one remaining merit file.

Patty

Patricia Springer
Professor and Chair, Department of Botany and Plant Sciences
University of California
Riverside, CA  92521

pspringer at ucr.edu<mailto:pspringer at ucr.edu>
bpschair at ucr.edu