[Corebotanyfaculty] Notice - Distribution of Assigned COA's

April Meinzer april.meinzer at ucr.edu
Wed Jul 5 21:05:23 PDT 2023

Good evening,

Due to the launch of our Oracle Financial System, a new chart string will be used for all your transactions, called a COA.  This COA is much longer than our prior FAU and we are taking steps to simplify the process for all our users.

At this time, we are creating a listing for each PI that converts their old FAU into the new COA that is to be used for all their transactions.  Our goal is to have the COA listings emailed to each PI and/or Director, by their corresponding analyst on Friday, July 7th for use.

Should you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email me.  Thank you.

April Meinzer
Financial Administrative Officer
Botany and Plant Sciences, #2106
Phone:  951-827-3839