[Ccb_gsr_listserv] Sign up to be a mentor! SEEDS-CCB Mentorship Program

Elijah Hall ehall006 at ucr.edu
Mon Oct 10 08:22:00 PDT 2022

Hi all,

Are you a graduate student studying evolution, ecology, or conservation
biology? Sign up for the SEEDS-CCB Mentorship Program! The Center for
Conservation Biology grad student group and SEEDS (Strategies for Ecology,
Education and Diversity and Sustainability) are starting a new program this
year that will connect motivated undergrads with graduate student and
faculty mentors, and we're currently building our team of prospective
mentors!

As a mentor, you would work one-on-one with an undergrad to teach them the
basics of your field and get them involved in your research. Mentees will
rotate each quarter, so you have an opportunity to mentor multiple students
per year. As a mentor, you'll be expected to work with their mentees about
three hours a week. We will begin matching mentors with mentees beginning
in winter quarter. Check out the flyer below for more info!

If you're interested in being a mentor, please fill out this quick form
<https://bit.ly/3SL6Jgz>. We'll be in touch soon with more information
about the timeline and expectations for mentors.

Thank you,
Elijah

--
Elijah Hall