[Ccb_gsr_listserv] First CCB graduate student meeting of the academic year

Annika Rose-Person arose012 at ucr.edu
Mon Oct 10 13:05:29 PDT 2022

Hi all,

This is a friendly reminder that our first graduate student Center for
Conservation Biology meeting is tomorrow at noon! We will use this Zoom link
<https://ucr.zoom.us/j/97368692635?pwd=K3ZLclRwT3hheFFxbU92S3lyRDZKUT09>.
We have some very exciting developments to discuss- please check out (and
add to!) the agenda here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nwCDZF3EcnLgyGvJJYdcC96tXBsSX55J-sL4K9eJsvc/edit?usp=sharing>.
I look forward to seeing you all there!

Best,