[Ccb_gsr_listserv] Leadership role nomination

Annika Rose-Person arose012 at ucr.edu
Thu May 20 15:24:04 PDT 2021

Hello everyone,

After some deliberation, we have three nominees for CCB leadership roles of
president, vice president, and treasurer for next year. Please place your
votes using this google form: https://forms.gle/NVGTzNGpCfhKWkm79
<https://forms.gle/EksyLRDXAkwFDRHq6>. Please submit your votes by next
Friday, May 28, and let me know if you have any questions. Thank you!

Best,
Annika

arose012 at ucr.edu
arosepe at gmail.com