[Ccb_gsr_listserv] Leadership role nomination

Annika Rose-Person arose012 at ucr.edu
Mon May 31 08:36:25 PDT 2021

Hello all,

Thanks for inputting your votes, everyone! This coming year, I will be
serving as President, Elijah Hall will be serving as Vice President, and
Chris Cosma will be Treasurer.

I hope the end of the quarter goes smoothly for everyone, and if I don't
see you that you have an excellent summer.

Best,
Annika

arose012 at ucr.edu
arosepe at gmail.com