[Ccb_gsr_listserv] Leadership role nomination

Annika Rose-Person arose012 at ucr.edu
Tue May 4 09:49:23 PDT 2021

Hi again-

If it's helpful, here is a description of duties for the positions of
president, vice president, and treasurer, copied from a previous CCB
constitution (which is available on the CCB grad student google drive):

The President’s duties include:

   - To organize the dates of the general meetings and create an agenda per
   scheduled meeting
   - Serve as the liaison between faculty and graduate students
   - To reserve rooms for meetings or events

The Vice President’s duties include:

   - Serve as the liaison between graduate students and undergraduate
   students
   - In charge of placing orders and picking up food orders

The Treasurer’s duties include:

   - To create and align a budget for the academic year
   - To take detailed notes “meeting minutes” of every CCB meeting and
   sending them out to active members to keep them up to date

In regards to other potential positions (e.g. secretary), there is some
flexibility in what duties will be and the positions can be what you make
them. Thanks everyone!

Best,
Annika

arose012 at ucr.edu