[CaTEACH-SMI] Seniors....Teaching Job Opportunities

Leslie Bushong leslie.bushong at ucr.edu
Mon Nov 26 16:30:23 PST 2007

ATTENTION: GRADUATING SENIORS

Teaching Job Opportunities at California Charter Schools

About Teach California Charters & Charter Schools:
    * Candidates have a choice which institution to work with
    * Candidates who pass through Teach California Charters selection
process, then interview with specific school/principals.  Charter
Schools each have their own environments and provide slightly
different support/resources.  Charter Schools are known for having
strong, bonded communities that help each other whenever possible.
    * Interested candidates should go directly to the website:
www.TeachCaliforniaCharters.org.
    * Many Charter Schools qualify for loan forgiveness programs

---

WWW.TEACHCALIFORNIACHARTERS.ORG

Teach California Charters is mobilizing highly motivated individuals
to make a difference by teaching in some of California's most
rigorous public charter schools. We are looking for the best
certified educators and for other outstanding individuals looking to
make a career change into education.

If you are looking for a meaningful challenge, whether you have a
teaching background or are seeking a way to establish one, visit
<http://www.teachcaliforniacharters.org/>www.teachcaliforniacharters.org
to learn more about the program and to apply online now.

Are you committed to closing the achievement gap?  Do you have a
record of demonstrated achievement?  Are you looking for a new way to
have a lasting impact?

Teach California Charters is looking for:
    * Candidates who want to do something that matters for the
students of charter schools throughout California
    * Candidates with records of success and achievement in their
past endeavors
    * Candidates brand new to the education field, looking to
translate their success in other professions and their academic
careers into success and achievement for their students
We are particularly seeking teachers in the high need subject areas
of MATH and SCIENCE, but are accepting applications from teachers of
most other subject areas.

Teach California Charters is a way for you to realize YOUR potential
as a California charter school teacher.

>Upcoming information sessions offered (all times listed are in
>Pacific Standard Time):
>    *      Virtual (on-line and over conference call) November 29th, 6-7pm
>    *       Los Angeles  December 4th, 5:30-6:30pm
>    *      Bay Area December 18th, 5:30-6:30pm
>
>To sign up for an information session, sign up through Teach
>California Charters' website at
><http://www.teachcaliforniacharters.org/>www.TeachCaliforniaCharters.org.
>Event details will be forthcoming.
>
>If you are interested in spreading the word about this program, we
>would be happy to provide you with a package of fliers and postcards.
>We at Teach California Charters look forward to working with you in
>making a critical impact on students who truly need dedicated,
>inspirational teachers. Thank you.
>
>Teach California Charters Staff
>
><http://www.teachcaliforniacharters.org/>www.TeachCaliforniaCharters.org
>
><mailto:info at teachcaliforniacharters.org>info at teachcaliforniacharters.org
>
>310-904-9423

Online Application and detailed information is available at:

<http://www.teachcaliforniacharters.org>www.teachcaliforniacharters.org