[Bpsfaculty] Thanks you

Katayoon Dehesh katayoon.dehesh at ucr.edu
Mon Dec 12 09:44:58 PST 2022

Dear colleagues,
A brief note to thank you all for your solidarity and support in attracting Adam to our department. He and his partner left yesterday with a big smile and heart full of appreciation of UCR and the Botany and Plant Sciences colleagues who received them with open arms and much warmth. Moreover, they were both extremely excited about the kind science conducted in the UCR.

I think we succeeded to win a powerful colleague in metabolomics and a great plant transformation expert.

Be powerful.

With sincere thanks

Katie

Katayoon (Katie) Dehesh
Director, Institute for Integrative Genome Biology, Distinguished Professor
Ernst and Helen Leibacher Endowed Chair in Botany and Plant Sciences
University of California, Riverside, CA 92521
Phone: (951) 827-6370;  Fax: (951) 827-5155