[Bpsfaculty] Reminder: Holiday celebration - tomorrow, 3 pm!

Mariella J Valdivia mariella.valdivia at ucr.edu
Tue Dec 13 09:04:32 PST 2022

Greetings!

Our holiday celebration is tomorrow! We hope to see you in the Genomics lobby starting at 3 pm. Enjoy some snacks and drinks with your colleagues. You can also sample some delicious desserts and view the handmade ornaments in our competition. It isn’t too late to RSVP (see link below).

A couple of notes:

  *   The results of the competitions will be announced ~4:30, judging will start at 3:30.
  *   Don’t forget to make your ornaments! If you don’t enter, you can’t win.
  *   If you are bringing a dessert for the competition, please plan to bring it to the lobby by 3:30 for sampling by the judges (before everyone can dig in at 4 pm).
  *   If you signed up to judge a competition or help with set up/clean-up and you don’t hear from me by the end of the day, please reach out as the RSVP form was a little glitchy (read: operator error - my fault) and I didn’t get the email addresses of those who signed up right away.

Sent by Jaimie on behalf of the FEC

Jaimie M. Van Norman, Ph.D. ▪ Assistant Professor ▪ Center for Plant Cell Biology ▪ Department of Botany & Plant Sciences ▪ University of California, Riverside ▪ 4202A Genomics ▪ Lab: (951) 827-2133, Office: (951) 827-2134 ▪ FAX: (951) 827-5155

Begin forwarded message: