[Bpsfaculty] Speaker needed for BPSC 250 in Winter!

Mariella J Valdivia mariella.valdivia at ucr.edu
Tue Dec 20 05:41:54 PST 2022

Hi All,

I am organizing the 250 seminar during the Winter quarter and have one more spot that I cannot seem to fill. If you have someone (senior graduate student or a postdoc) in your lab that would like to present OR if you would like to present your lab’s work yourself that would be great! Please consider it; the open dates are Feb 8 or 15th (I will present my lab’s work on whichever date you don’t choose).

These presentations can be 45 minute with ~5 min for questions or two researchers (from your lab) could share the time slot with for a 20 min presentation each.

Please let me know if you are interested in presenting or if you have lab members who would be interested.

Many thanks!
Jaimie

Jaimie M. Van Norman, Ph.D. ▪ Assistant Professor ▪ Center for Plant Cell Biology ▪ Department of Botany & Plant Sciences ▪ University of California, Riverside ▪ 4202A Genomics ▪ Lab: (951) 827-2133, Office: (951) 827-2134 ▪ FAX: (951) 827-5155