[Botanystaff] URGENT 3/29 Holiday Closure - Packages

Bpsadmin Bpsadmin bpsadmin at ucr.edu
Wed Mar 27 14:46:59 PDT 2024

Good Afternoon,

This is a reminder that our receiving offices, as well as the campus central receiving dock, will be closed THIS Friday, March 29, 2024 in observance of the Cesar Chavez Holiday.

Please pick up your packages from our receiving rooms timely so that important items, such as perishables, are not left unattended. We will attempt to contact labs who have perishable or high value items in the receiving room today and tomorrow, but please ensure that all lab members are on high alert for these notices.

Should you have any questions or concerns please contact bpsadmin at ucr.edu<mailto:bpsadmin at ucr.edu>.

Thank you,
BPS Admin Office

[cid:image001.png at 01DA8054.00BB8B30]