[Botanystaff] Commonly Used Account Codes/ Category Names

Jessica J Gonzalez jessica.gonzalez at ucr.edu
Wed Mar 27 16:25:17 PDT 2024

Good Afternoon Team,

Since we’ve had a few changes in our staff (welcome new team members 😊) we thought it would be helpful to send everyone a list of commonly used account codes for travel and purchasing.

Please note that the attached reference sheet is not a complete list. Please go to https://gtv.ucr.edu/ to see a list of all valid accounts, if you are unsure of when to use a particular account number you can hover over the information button to see the additional description provided by campus.

A direct link to Oracle COA Golden Tree Viewer can also be found in R’Space under Training & Tools.

[cid:image002.jpg at 01DA8063.598D6FD0]
Best,
Jessica J. Gonzalez

Research Administrator
3401 Watkins Dr. | Riverside, CA  92521
2129 Batchelor Hall
Office: 951.827.6687 | Zoom: jessica.gonzalez<https://ucr.zoom.us/my/jessica.gonzalez>
[cid:image001.png at 01DA805C.6FB9B900]
Remote Schedule: Monday – Tuesday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
On Camus: Wednesday – Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm