[Botanystaff] URGENT 3/29 Holiday Closure Notice (Purchase Order Requests)

Bpsadmin Bpsadmin bpsadmin at ucr.edu
Mon Mar 25 16:12:33 PDT 2024

Good Afternoon,

Please note that our receiving offices, as well as the campus central receiving dock, will be closed THIS Friday, March 29, 2024 in observance of the Cesar Chavez Holiday.

There are currently no perishable item orders pending to be processed by the department transactor. However, please notify us if you will URGENTLY need a perishable item order before the campus closes on Friday as we would need to process that order before noon tomorrow to try to get it delivered on time. We will notify our vendors of this upcoming closure, however, keep in mind that sometimes these notes are overlooked which can cause issues on perishable orders.

We also ask that you plan to pick up your packages from our receiving rooms timely so that important items, such as perishables, are not left unattended. We will attempt to contact labs who have perishable or high value items in the receiving room on Thursday afternoon, but please ensure that all lab members are on high alert for these notices.

Should you have any questions or concerns please contact bpsadmin at ucr.edu<mailto:bpsadmin at ucr.edu>.

Thank you,
BPS Admin Office

[cid:image001.png at 01DA7ECC.74DF9990]