[Botanystaff] FW: eStorage file migration to MS Teams - Estimated completion January 2022

April Meinzer april.meinzer at ucr.edu
Wed Aug 11 10:48:10 PDT 2021

Good morning,

As we had previously discussed, they are retiring eStorage and will be moving all the files into Microsoft teams.  In preparation we have had Jessica moving some of the files over to our google drive, which we will be using going forward.  We will use the Microsoft teams drive as our archive of all the eStorage files.

Listed below are the instructions for how to prepare for our estorage migration on September 24th.

Should you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email me.  Thank you.

April Meinzer
Financial Administrative Officer
Botany and Plant Sciences, #2106
Phone:  951-827-3839