[Botanystaff] August 16th - 31st Office Schedule

April Meinzer april.meinzer at ucr.edu
Tue Aug 10 13:01:23 PDT 2021

Good afternoon,

As of August 16th, our offices will be open, Monday - Friday from 8:00 am - 5:00pm.  At this time, all building doors will be unlocked in the morning and locked in the evening.

We will start with a rotating staff schedule for August, as we previously discussed, and then transition over with everyone in the offices as of 9/1/21.  This will allow us to get back into the swing of things and assist us in uncovering what is needed for our office space prior to returning fully in September 2021.

Please review the attached schedule for August 2021 and if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me.  Thank you.

April Meinzer
Financial Administrative Officer
Botany and Plant Sciences, #2106
Phone:  951-827-3839