[Bgsa] Science fair student in need of a mentor

Breanna Harris bharr002 at ucr.edu
Tue Aug 23 15:30:17 PDT 2011

Hi Everyone,

If anyone is looking to up their outreach hours mentoring a science fair
student can be a great way to do so! I was contacted by this student,
Jessica, but unfortunately I’m already mentoring another student and don’t
have time to take on a second. If anyone is interested here’s a little more
information (these are questions I asked her via email and her responses)..

1. What school do you attend?

           i go to centennial high school:)

2. What grade are you in?

           Im in 11th grade

3. When is this project due?

         January 12, 2012

4. What interests you? (this can be a broad answer, what types of projects
-- ecology, physiology, physics, environmental science, etc.)

         I love biology or working with plants

5. Do you have any topics,science fair ideas, or organisms that you
particularly don't like and wouldn't want to work on?

        i can work with pretty much anything although, i am not too great at
physics....

If you’d like to work with Jessica please shoot her an email at
jessicasoto57 at yahoo.com to get the ball rolling.

Thanks,

Bre

--