[Bgsa] Coordinators for lunch bunch needed!

Anne Jacobs ajaco005 at ucr.edu
Mon Aug 29 17:10:20 PDT 2011

Hi everyone,

We're still looking for people to organize lunch bunch and gradfest.  We're
looking for two people to organize lunch bunch in the fall, two more to
organize in the spring, and three people to organize gradfest.  There will
be a small stipend attached to these positions (possibly less than last
year, but still some money).  We also should have enough money to invite one
or two speakers a quarter from outside the immediate area.  If you're
interested, please contact me ASAP, especially if you're interest in doing
fall.  My email is anne.jacobs at email.ucr.edu.

Anne Jacobs