[Bgsa] where to bring food/drinks for Potluck

Esther Valdez estval at ucr.edu
Mon Nov 15 14:49:58 PST 2010

Hope you don't get this too many times, I have multiple listings.
Remember, we start the food line at 11:30!

Drop -off points:
1. Someone will be at the loading dock between 7:30 and 8am with a cart

2. Or you can bring your food/drinks to Lab Prep in Spieth 1229
starting at about 8am

PLEASE:
Have your dish/ container and serving utensil labeled - we will have
time tape and sharpies here for those who forget.
If you are bringing something that will need to be reheated, PLEASE
have it in a microwavable container, if at all possible.
If you are bringing something in the morning that is already warm, we
can keep it warm.

3. You can also bring it directly to the Potluck at 11:30 but at that
point, we will not be able to reheat food.

If you want to contribute 20 - 30 minutes starting at about 9am on
Friday, we could use help covering the tables and other pre-party tasks.

Thanks

Esther Valdez
Supervisor Biology Teaching Lab Prep
UC Riverside Biology Dept.