[Bgsa] Reminder - send photos and research interests if you haven't already

Carla Essenberg cesse001 at student.ucr.edu
Thu Nov 18 18:00:30 PST 2010

Dear Fellow Graduate Students,

This is just a friendly reminder to send me a photo and brief list of
keywords describing your research interests to go on the website, if
you haven't done so already. Thank you to everyone who sent me stuff
after my last email!  However, we are still lacking photos for about
half of you and also are missing research keywords for many people.

If you aren't sure whether you've sent us a photo or research
interests, or want to see the keywords other people are using, take a
look at the attached Excel file.

Cheers,

Carla
--