[Bgsa] help yourself to left-over food and coffee in Moore Room

Carla Essenberg cesse001 at student.ucr.edu
Thu Jan 7 18:11:33 PST 2010

Hi Everyone,

There was a lot of cheese, some crackers, and some coffee left-over
from coffee half-hour today.  I've put them in the fridge in the Moore
Room - please help yourself!  The cheese is in a box labeled
"EEOBGSA".  The crackers are on a plate (might be moved to a plastic
bag) and the coffee should be obvious.

Incidentally, I hope everyone who is keeping food in there is
remembering to label it.  If it isn't labeled, I'll assume it's a
donation to the program and the department at large and it may be
eaten or discarded at any time.

Cheers,

Carla

--