[Bgsa] EEOBGSA meeting next Friday, Jan. 15, at 12:10pm

Carla Essenberg cesse001 at student.ucr.edu
Thu Jan 7 14:47:02 PST 2010

Hello Fellow Graduate Students,

This is a reminder that we will be having our Winter Quarter EEOBGSA
meeting on the Friday a week from tomorrow at 12:10pm.  I anticipate
that this will be a shorter meeting than the last one.  Since there is
plenty of space still available on the agenda, please let me know if
there are any things that you would like to discuss with your fellow
graduate students, and I'll be happy to add them to the agenda.

As always, there will be free pizza and beverages, and I'll see about
coming up with some sort of home-baked dessert.

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Cheers,

Carla

--