[Bgsa] coffee half-hour schedule still riddled with holes - please sign up!

Carla Essenberg cesse001 at student.ucr.edu
Wed Apr 21 16:55:09 PDT 2010

Hi Folks,

Many thanks to the folks who responded to my previous plea.  There are
still two weeks that no one has signed up for (next week and June 4),
and Swanne and Matt could both use some help in the weeks they are
doing coffee half-hour (May 20 and May 27).  I wouldn't mind some help
in my week too (May 13).    Please let me know if you can help with
any of those weeks!  It isn't hard!

Cheers,

Carla