[Bgsa] don't forget to vote for EEOBGSA positions!

Carla Essenberg cesse001 at student.ucr.edu
Wed Apr 21 16:26:35 PDT 2010

Hi Folks,

As of today, it looks like only four people have voted.  Please do
cast your ballot, particularly for president - it should only take
about a minute of your time!  If you are having trouble getting to the
website, let me know - no one has complained of difficulties as of
yet, so I am assuming most people just haven't gotten around to it
yet.

To remind you, you get to the website by following these simple steps:
-Go to the Student Organization Portal,
http://www.studentlife.ucr.edu/studentOrganizations/Pages/solar.aspx
-Click on “log in to SOLAR and see everything that these groups have
to offer” (underneath the picture)
-Look for “My Groups” (over on the right-hand side) and click on
“Evolution, Ecology, and Organismal Biology Graduate Student
Association”

The link for the election should be staring you in the face (they call
it a "poll").

If this is turning out to be a hassle, I apologize - I should probably
have been less stubborn about this and will try to use something
different for the survey about Lunch Bunch (and after that, you may
never have to worry about my setting up a poll or election again!).

Cheers,

Carla