[Bgsa] election runs until April 28; minutes are posted on SOLAR

Carla Essenberg cesse001 at student.ucr.edu
Fri Apr 16 17:33:18 PDT 2010

Hi Folks,

I forgot to mention that the polls will be open until April 28.

Also, I have posted the EEOBGSA meeting minutes on our website, under
"Documents".  Just to remind you (once again), you get onto the
website by following these four easy steps:

-Go to the Student Organization Portal,
http://www.studentlife.ucr.edu/studentOrganizations/Pages/solar.aspx
-Click on “log in to SOLAR and see everything that these groups have
to offer” (under the picture)
-Look for “My Groups” (over on the right-hand side) and click on
“Evolution, Ecology, and Organismal Biology Graduate Student
Association”

Carla

--
Carla Essenberg