[Bgsa] about elections - slight problem with GSA rep. election

Carla Essenberg cesse001 at student.ucr.edu
Fri Apr 16 18:17:00 PDT 2010

Hi Folks,

Well, I've got some egg on my face now (and am slightly less keen on
the SOLAR election software than I was previously).  I swear I set it
up so you could choose two people for GSA rep, but the setting must
have gotten changed accidentally because it is only possible to choose
one.  It won't let me alter it either because the poll is already
open.  This is highly annoying, but on reflection, probably not a
disaster.  Unless any of you object, let's go ahead with just choosing
whoever is your favorite candidate, and the two people who get the
most votes will win.

Many apologies for this little mess.

Carla

--