[Bgsa] Clothing Swap anyone?

bharr002 at student.ucr.edu bharr002 at student.ucr.edu
Wed Oct 7 20:41:44 PDT 2009

Since the recent change in weather is the closest thing to an Ohio spring I think I'll see out here in Riverside lets all do some "spring" cleaning and rid your closets of the stuff you don't wear anymore.

Bring your unwanted clothes to my house (4292 12th street) this Sunday afternoon (10/11/09), say 4:30ish, and we can all go shopping -- grad student sytle. My living room is small (and not to mention covered in cat hair, no matter how many times i vacuum) but my back yard should hold all of us + our castoff clothing.

I'll have some drinks --- cocktails, beer, juice, etc. Feel free to come even if you don't have anything to offer and bring anyone you'd like. Boys are welcome, but I am not sure what kind of clothing you'll have to pick from.

Hope to see you here

~bre
Breanna Harris
PhD Student
Lab/cell:(951) 827-5929,(330) 322-5282
Email:  bharr002 at student.ucr.edu

*Please consider the environment before printing this email*