[Bgsa] EEOBGSA meeting minutes

Carla Essenberg cesse001 at student.ucr.edu
Thu Oct 8 15:18:27 PDT 2009

I have attached the minutes from last Friday's EEOBGSA meeting.  If
you had to leave early, were not able to attend, are having trouble
remembering some important detail that came up in the meeting, or just
really love meetings and want a chance to relive this one, take a
look.  I have also attached a copy of the letter we sent to Daphne
last year, since there were some references to it during the meeting -
new students may find it (and especially the attachments at the end)
interesting reading.

Cheers,

Carla

--