[Bgsa] La Sierra Uni. Professors under Fire!

Quresh Latif qlati001 at student.ucr.edu
Fri Nov 13 09:38:02 PST 2009

I would of course sign any petition, but just to add some inside info and hopefully to elicit some hope: we know a couple of the professors at La Sierra and they tell us that the administration holds a pretty firm stance in support of their biology teachers. For one thing, they will lose federal accreditation if they stopped teaching evolution which would be a big blow to them. So, my understanding is that there isn't too much to worry about in the immediate future, although in the long run I think it's good to take a stand and express our views.