[Bgsa] La Sierra Uni. Professors under Fire!

Carla Essenberg cesse001 at student.ucr.edu
Thu Nov 12 18:52:30 PST 2009

I'd sign one too, as I imagine most folks would.  We'd have to think
hard about how to make it seem relevant to the folks in charge of a
Seventh Day Adventist university, of course - something along the
lines of, if you want the academic community to respect the kind of
education you are offering, and see your graduates as well-educated,
you need to teach science properly - although obviously worded much
more carefully than that...?

Carla

On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 9:52 AM, Gabriel Gartner <ggart001 at ucr.edu> wrote:
> http://www.pe.com/localnews/riverside/stories/PE_News_Local_S_lasierra06.47b3990.html
>
> maybe we can start a counter petition???
>
> Any ideas???
>
> Gabe
>

> Gabriel E. A. Gartner
> Ph.D. Candidate