[Bgsa] Retreat game and drivers

Adrienne Mora amora008 at student.ucr.edu
Tue Nov 10 12:58:54 PST 2009

Hi guys,

I still need more people to send their three facts so we can play the Guess
Who game! They don't have to be awe inspiring facts, just send something in to
make the game more fun and increase participation!

Also, the following people have officially volunteered to drive people to the
event, so if you need a ride, you can try to coordinate something with them:

Heather Taft (driving people from Temecula)
Anne Jacobs (will drive people to the event)
Clay Houck

If anyone else is willing to help out and drive people to/from the event, please
let me know.

Thanks!
Adrienne