[Bgsa] Beer for retreat

Adrienne Mora amora008 at student.ucr.edu
Tue Nov 10 16:59:16 PST 2009

Hi guys,

I just want to give you a heads up that I only have enough money to purchase a
five gallon keg of beer (yes, five gallons) for the retreat. This year, we were not
given extra money from the faculty members to purchase beer as we have in the
past. In addition, numerous people have still not paid their attendance fee.

If any of you would like to kick in more money (not that you even want to) we
might be able to get a larger keg for the event. Otherwise, we will have a small
keg of beer at the retreat. The money collected was also used to purchase wine,
which created further financial strain when it came to buying the beer.
Unfortunately we cannot have any alcohol purchases refunded by the BGSA, or
else I would have tapped into that monetary supply (no pun intended) :)

That being said, please let me know what kind of beer you might be interested
in getting. Here is a short list of popular beers that are available:

-BJs Brewhouse Blonde
-BJs Brewhouse Hefeweizen
-BJs Piranha Pale Ale
-Bayhawk Hefeweizen
-Bayhawk Honey Blonde
-Blue Moon Belgian White
-Firestone Pale Ale
-Firestone Double Barrel
-Green Flash West Coast IPA
-Hoegaarden White Ale
-Lost Coast Great White
-Sam Adams Seasonal
-Sam Adams Boston Lager
-Karl Strauss Woodie Gold
-Widmer Hefeweizen
-Red Hook ESB

You may want to bring something of your own if you plan to stay the night,
since I'm not sure if the supply of drinks will meet the demand of the attendees.
Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Thanks,
Adrienne