[Bgsa] Spring Lunch Bunch schedule

Carla Essenberg cesse001 at student.ucr.edu
Wed Mar 18 18:02:19 PDT 2009

Dear EEOB graduate students, faculty, and postdocs,

Attached you will find the schedule for the spring Lunch Bunch seminar
series, which has also been posted online.  I will probably send out
one or more up-dated versions once I have more of the talk titles.
Thanks to everyone who made suggestions regarding speakers or has
offered to host a speaker.  If you have questions about Lunch Bunch,
you can contact either Rebecca Swab or me.

Cheers,

Carla

--
Carla Essenberg