[Bgsa] Best Talk Winner

Darren Rebar dreba001 at student.ucr.edu
Tue Mar 17 11:56:42 PDT 2009

Hi all,

First off, thank you everyone for presenting this Saturday - I know it's
not exactly what we all want to do, but it really reflected the
department nicely and I really enjoyed the quality of the talks this
year.  And now, onto the results.  Winner of the 2009 Gradfest Best Talk
is:  Adrienne Mora!  Congratulations!  The race was fairly close, but
courting crabs are just darn cute.  Adrienne will be awarded at the
first EEOBGSA meeting in the spring (hopefully April 3rd so mark your
calendar).  So, if you get thirsty in the upcoming weeks and would like
a beer, ask Adrienne.

~D

--
Darren Rebar