[Bgsa] Extra Money

Jon Allen jonallen at ucr.edu
Tue Jun 3 09:02:26 PDT 2008

Payday has arrived, the bills have all been payed, and you are
wondering...."What am I going to do with with the buckets of left-over
money I have?"
Might I suggest a lovely "Curriculum Eatae" CD Cookbook?

* CD comes with a link to download the latest free version of Adobe
Acrobat Reader
* contains 80+ recipes from your co-workers and classmates and includes
many Thanksgiving Potluck favorites
* has a clickable Table of Contents and Index that takes you right to
the recipe
* each recipe has a nutritional break down
* Print the recipes as you need them
* Print "handout copies" of recipes when you go to a potluck
* Takes up a lot less room on your Cookbook shelf
* The $7.50 per CD goes towards upcoming social events such as the
Thanksgiving potluck and Mardi Gras party

For those who are patiently waiting for book version, a final draft will
be going to the printer this week and they should be available very
soon.  For those still interested in the book version and haven't signed
up yet, a sign-up sheet can be found in Spieth 1229 and the $15
pre-order price can be paid to Jon or Mi Kyong.

"If it squirms, it's biology; if it stinks, it's chemistry; if it
doesn't work,

it's physics; and if you can't understand it, it's mathematics."

  - Magnus Pyke, scientist

Jon Allen

University of Calif., Riverside

Biology Lab Prep