[Bgsa] combination generating software needed

Quresh Latif qureshlatif at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 1 15:38:02 PDT 2008

Does anyone know of a good way to generate all
combinations of a given set of names? I am using SAS
to run some statistics. I have six variables, and I
want to run models for every possible combination of
those six variables. I would rather not generate all
those combinations by hand if possible. Each variable
has a unique identifier, and I'm wondering if I could
plug that into some program and have the program spit
out every possible 1-, 2-, 3-, 4-, 5-, and 6-variable
combination of those 6 variables. Then I could just
cut and paste those combinations into SAS.

Thanks in advance,