[Bgsa] Power notification

Christopher Oufiero coufi001 at student.ucr.edu
Mon Feb 25 16:36:22 PST 2008

Hi All,
    I talked to Laurie Graham down in the shop about the power outage, and how to be notified. She said that she can notify us directly, she hears directly from Physical Plant. So, if you would like to be included in the future notifications just email me your email address and I will compile the list and send it to her. If it is a majority of us, I will ask her to just send out an email to the bgsa list. Hopefully, this will prevent us from being caught in the dark in the future.
Chris

Christopher E. Oufiero
Ph.D. Candidate
Department of Biology