[Bgsa] After Grad Fest Dinner/Party

Darren Rebar dreba001 at ucr.edu
Tue Feb 26 19:25:54 PST 2008

Hi all,

As you are well aware of by this point due to all these emails
I've sent out (or you've just ignored them and now they're
crying in your inbox), grad fest is Saturday, March 8 from 9
am - 4 pm (schedule will be forthcoming when it's all figured
out).

So, what are you doing afterwards?  Well, this year we're
planning on a graduate student/prospective only party at our
house (the Gabe, Chris, and Darren place of 135 W. Broadbent)
afterwards starting at 7 pm.  There will be pizza, snacks,
drinks, a fire pit, smores, and prospies.  We encourage you
all to attend and interact with the prospectives and give them
an honest opinion about your experiences here at UCR.

With that said, I'm trying to get some sort of estimate of how
many people may come so I can order enough food to cover it.
So, if you are thinking about coming, please let me know THIS
WEEK.  I know it's kinda short notice, but I'm just trying to
fit all the pieces together.

Beers,
Darren