[Bgsa] mentors, mentors, mentors

Darren Rebar dreba001 at ucr.edu
Wed Feb 20 17:02:32 PST 2008

Hi all,

Have you ever considered getting a pet before?  Or do you
already have one or more and you'd like another one
temporarily?  Well, then it's your lucky day.  And don't worry
if you're apartment or house has a no pet policy.  That's
right, the EEOB adopt a pet for a day program has finally
arrived.  Okay, so maybe you prefer to call them prospectives,
prospies, or whatnot, but it all comes down to the same thing.

We're still looking for some volunteers to help out the
prospectives on Friday while they're traversing campus,
getting a drink or two at the barn, and schmoozing it up at
the Friday dinner.  That's all we're asking.  You, too, could
help make or break the fate of a prospective.

Here's the labs and numbers of volunteers in particular that
we're looking for (based on the prospectives coming).  Of
course, even if you're not in one of these labs, we'd still
greatly appreciate your help.  And thank you to all of you who
have already volunteered - you've been accounted for.

2 from the Altshuler lab
2 from the Garland lab
2 from the Reznick lab
1 from the Saltzman lab
1 from the Springer lab
1 from either the Fairbairn or Zuk lab

Please get back to me and help make the weekend as successful
as possible.
-Graduate Student Recruitment Committee