[Bgsa] Mentors for prospective grad students

Darren Rebar dreba001 at ucr.edu
Tue Feb 12 15:40:40 PST 2008

Hi all (again),

Ever wanted to make a difference in a prospective's life?  Or
just get some free beer?  Well, then, have we got the position
for you - mentor a prospective for the weekend.

"Well, Darren, what does this entail?" you ask.  "I mean, I'm
pretty busy these days, but a cold pint of frothy goodness
sure does sweeten the deal."

Basically, you are the point of contact for one of the
prospectives for Friday and Saturday, March 7-8.  This means
that they may need some direction in getting from one lab to
the next, one building to the next, etc.  The prospectives
have a schedule for Friday/Saturday (including beer time at
the barn) and you would help make their experience more enjoyable.

If you'd like to help out, please let me know by next Friday,
Feb. 22

Thanks,
Darren