[Bgsa] room for rent

Quresh Latif qureshlatif at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 8 15:38:08 PST 2007

Kristy, could you send this out to the party list?

I will be having a room opening up in my house
beginning of March. If anyone is looking for a room or
knows someone who is, please let me know or send them
my way. The house is on 3074 Flanders Rd. 5 min walk
to campus. There are 4 bedrooms, 2 bath. There is a
backyard, gas stove, plenty of storage. Rent is $525
per month, utilities not included. Deposit is $300.
You can either email me or call me (951)836-1141 with
interest or any questions.

Thanks,