[Bgsa] Lunch with Hanna Kokko

Byron V Weckworth bweck001 at ucr.edu
Tue Feb 6 19:11:52 PST 2007

...No ten page evaluation required of conservation candidate lunch attendees either...if you don't care if we have a conservation ecologist or not then I don't anticipate you're interested in lunch, if you do care then you likely have questions/concerns about who takes that position in our department.  The lunch will give you an opportunity to address these types of questions and get to know the candidate on a more personal level.  There are still four spots available for lunch with Diane Thomson on Monday.

-Byron

Byron V Weckworth
Ph.D. Program in Evolution, Ecology and Organismal Biology
Dept. of Biology
Office #: 951-827-7824
1208 Spieth Hall
University of California