[Bgsa] Lunch with Hanna Kokko

Sharon Coe coes01 at student.ucr.edu
Tue Feb 6 16:55:09 PST 2007

Hi everyone,

As you should know now from Marlene's email, Hanna Kokko is giving both the THurs seminar AND the Friday Lunch Bunch. We will be able to have lunch at the Barn with a few graduate students with her as we have done with "outside" speakers this quarter.

If you know already you want to come to lunch, please email me and I'll put your name down. Otherwise, if there is an over-abundance of interest right after her Friday talk, we'll have a quick round of arm wrestles to decide who gets one of the coveted free lunches on the department.

Unlike the Conservation Candidate lunches Byron announced, you **won't*** have to submit a formal 10-page evaluation of the speaker in order to get a free lunch.... :-) [trying to make a joke here...no offense to the COnservation committee intended...:-) ]

Sharon

Sharon Coe
PhD Candidate

http://www.biology.ucr.edu/people/grad_students/coe.html