[Bgsa] Meeting last Friday

Robin Tinghitella rting001 at student.ucr.edu
Mon May 15 13:12:57 PDT 2006

Hi all,
Thanks to those who made it to our meeting on Friday.
A few things were discussed that you might want to know about:

1. Elections:  Nominations were made for BGSA president and vice-president for next year.  Libby King was nominated for president and Alex Cortez was nominated for vice-president.  If you would like to nominate yourself or someone else for one of these positions please let me know by Friday.  I will deposit ballots in your boxes next Monday.

2. T-shirts:  We have two great t-shirt designs to choose from.  I am looking into prices for having each of the designs printed.  Once I have a ballpark price we can vote on which t-shirt design we want - I will post the two designs in the mailroom and we can vote ( YET AGAIN!).  We decided to use the t-shirt sales as a fundraiser to support the Fall 2006 retreat.

3. Retreat:  If you would like to be on the retreat committee, please let Alex know.  He has generously offered to organize the retreat again this year.

Thanks!
Robin