[Bgsa] room for rent

Quresh Latif qureshlatif at yahoo.com
Wed May 17 09:38:57 PDT 2006

Hello all. Please spread the word. There is a room
available starting today at my house: 3074 Flanders
Rd., for the summer. I am leaving for my field site
until August, so it will be available until then.
There will also be a room available at the end of
June, available indefinitely. The house is a 4
bedroom, 2 bathroom house. There is a guy and two
girls living in it right now. There is a snake that
resides in my room in a cage, so anyone applying
should probably not have any snake phobias. There are
also two cats in the house. I would prefer no more
pets, but they can be negotiated. Rent is $480 for my
room (furnished, but no DISH TV in the room, although
for now it is available in the living room). Rent for
the other room available in June will be $500 if all
four rooms are filled, or $525 if my room remains
empty. DISH TV is available in that room. The rent
includes DISH TV and wireless internet. Utilities are
separate and to be divided among the tenants. The
deposit is $200. Tenants must be interested in keeping
the house clean. There is a garage that is used for
storage (plenty of space), a backyard with a BBQ, and
gas stove. Anyone interested can email me or call me
at (951)836-1141.

Thanks,
Quresh