[Bgsa] Live with Libby and Lauren - Room for rent starting June 1st

Ian Wm. King ian.king at email.ucr.edu
Thu May 11 13:20:16 PDT 2006

Housemate wanted, starting June 1.
You get: a private room, a bathroom shared with one other person, a house that's less than a mile from campus, two female grad student housemates, the companionship of a wonderful house dog, wireless internet access, washer/dryer, and all this for $450/month (+1/3 utilities)!
We want: someone who will share in our household community, someone who is friendly, clean, and responsible, and preferably someone who is politically liberal and environmentally friendly.
Contact Lauren at lauren.quinn at gmail.com or Libby at libby_king1 at yahoo.com