[Bgsa] POWER USE

Dan Rios danrios at ucr.edu
Mon Jul 25 11:40:17 PDT 2005

TO:     SPIETH TENANTS
         BOYCE TENANTS
         ULB TENANTS

As you know, Physical Plant has requested we limit our use of power by
turning off unnecessary lights, coffee pots, appliances and equipment
during the current wave of hot weather.  Reducing power consumption will
help to alleviate the strain on an already over burdened system especially,
during peak hours.

In an effort to do our part, I have taken the liberty of dimming the
hallway lights on all floors in Spieth Hall.  For those of you in Boyce and
ULB, please dim the hallway lights wherever possible.

Regards, Dan

Dan Rios
Facilities Coordinator/Laboratory Safety Officer
Departments of:
         Biology
         Cell Biology & Neuroscience
         UC Natural Reserves System